Assist With Travel & Transport NDIS
At Life with Choice Care, we work towards building participants’ capacity and enabling them to travel independently in a safe, comfortable, and secure environment. Our experienced support workers assist participants to pursue their goals, objectives, and aspirations, by giving them feasible transportation options.
Our support workers are happy to assist you with:
- Driving you to and from work and/or school
- Attending work-related appointments
- Visiting libraries, community centres
- Going to movies, shopping or other recreational activities
- Running errands or doing groceries
- Attending medical appointments, or pharmacies
Our team recognizes the needs and goals of each individual and provides personalized support that allows them to live and contribute to the community independently.